Information We Collect
Tunnel may collect the following types information from Followers:
· Name, address, email address, telephone number, birthday.
· Information about the devices you use to access the internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type, user settings and other operating system support information).
· Dates and times of your visits to the Tunnel Site.
· Information on actions you take on the Tunnel Site such as page views, time spent on those pages, information you search for on the Tunnel Site, site navigation patterns and other statistics.
· A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which you access the Tunnel Site.
· Search terms that you use to reach the Tunnel Site.
Sources of Information We Collect
We may obtain information about you directly from you via the Tunnel Site including forms you complete, or when you call or email us. In addition, when you visit the Tunnel Site we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and other similar technology or as provided to us by your device's operating system.
How We Use the Information We Collect We may use the information we obtain about you to:
· Operate, maintain and manage the Tunnel Site.
· Monitor and analyze use of the Tunnel Site and for such sites' technical administration, to increase such sites' functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor such sites to our visitors' needs.
· Market Tunnel to you. These communications will contain mechanisms for unsubscribing should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
· Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Tunnel services.
· Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
· Manage your participation in our events and other promotions, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
· Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the services we offer.
· Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies
· Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors' use of the Tunnel Site
· Comply with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
Information We Share Tunnel does not sell your Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with our service providers that help us in the delivery of our services. These service providers are required by contract or law to only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law. Where we have knowledge that a service provider is using or disclosing Personal Information in a manner inconsistent with this Policy, Tunnel will take reasonable steps to prevent or stop such improper use and/or disclosure. Tunnel reserves the right to disclose without your prior permission any Personal Information about you or your use of the Tunnel Site if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Tunnel, our employees, our clients, other users of the Tunnel Site or the public; (b) comply with a legally valid request from a competent governmental authority; or (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties. We may also disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. In addition, Personal Information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition, transfer of ownership or assets, bankruptcy or other corporate reorganization of Tunnel.
Links to Other Sites.
The Tunnel Site may contain links to third-party sites for your convenience and information. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that the Tunnel Site links to a third-party website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. These third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content or use of those sites, or those sites' privacy practices.
Tunnel is committed to safeguarding your Personal Information. We employ reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, use, destruction, loss or alternation. However, despite these efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private or secure. You understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Tunnel Site and the internet generally.
The Tunnel Site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our files as soon as possible.